By Faye Gelfand on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

With the month of December in and the shopping scent in the air, there's been a lot more to do lately than there was last month. Everyone's been pretty busy with getting events going, more advertising out and such. Well, I have my own list of things to do, so I figured... why not use the blog as a way to keep my to-do list. There so needs to be more hours in a day! Or maybe... I should just skip sleeping altogether.. or even eating! Haha.. nah. Anyway.

List is in no particular order to complete, mostly:

/ Shop redesigns, in world, finished main store and second store builds, working on updating Overdrive and StarFish mall store.
+ Get initial product update out... though rather small update
+ Redo blog design... again
+ Get stuff to Kitty Box fashion show thing
+ Get gift card system going and implemented (almost done with help from Cody W)
+ Work on next product update, more clothes, accessories, and stuffs
+ Build more junk to give out as freebies to Update Group
+ Write advertisement information for store to gives to others, e.g. store description and work on advertisement banner in Photoshop... (completed with help, thanks to Nasreen)
/ Update all products into SLExchange, OnRez, and maybe Apez... (ongoing with help from friends)
= Finished SLExchange with help from Taien, Sweet, and Nasreen.
= OnRez in the process with help from Cody


And this list is just what I need to do for my shop... doesn't include what I need to do for the magazine I design... or the sim I help manage...


+ means done, yay
/ means half done
- means need to do


The list may not seem too much... but time goes by in the day, and then I wonder when I'm going to get things done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment